Thursday, August 21, 2008

Swimmin'


Wow... it's been so long since I blogged, the page actually looks different. :) So I must write about how proud I am of my boys. They went from being totally afraid of the water at the begining of this summer to being very comfortable in it and Drew is even swimming some. They both go underwater now. Here are some photos of their big accomplishment. Growing up I was a total fish in the water and then was on the swim team in high school and then life guarded in college, so I am thrilled to have them swimming!!! Enjoy the photos... and it's good to be back! :)

3 comments:

frisky said...

Yeah for Drew & Joe!!!!
The summers are so much more fun when there are water lovers around.

Christine H. said...

Great photos!

The Senkbiles said...

So cute...wish we were hanging out with you guys...looks like you've had a way fun summer! Your boys are adorable! How's our little Zach? Still liking the cloth?