A few frustrating things...
- It's hard to learn a new language in the midst of life...
- There is no where to 'get away' (Like the mall, coffee shop, grocery store, dollar store... )
- It is HOT - kids have heat rash
- There are no pools in our town
- We don't have friends or family to really talk to
- Whenever the kids want a snack... I have to cook something (crackers, cookies, bagels)
- Bugs and dirt
A few good things...
- Our kids are awesome
- Fans... and air conditioning when we want to splurge for an hour
- Mangos!!! lots of them (the one snack that is ready and waiting)
- Internet to connect with family and friends
- A rain storm to chase away the heat
So yea... it's not that bad, it's just been hard, and we are trusting God that He will bring us through and soaring on the other side of this valley. We do look forward to spending Easter with our new Church family here in Kadiolo. I'm praying for a good time of fellowship, and for our young friend Kadiatu who is a muslim girl going with us to Easter. She says she wants to be a Christian, but it may be more likely that she wants to go to America. Pray for her to really understand the gospel and want to be a Christian because Christs has spoken to her!